Who should I notify about fraud or scams?
You may wish to file a report with the appropriate authorities and/or your regional fraud reporting center — such as the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov) and/or if you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police: USA Police Department Directory
You may also contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), which handles complaints about deceptive or unfair business practices. To file a complaint, visit http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm, call 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357), or write to the following address(s):
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580
Department of Consumer Affairs – Bureau of Cannabis Control
2920 Kilgore Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Bureau of Cannabis Control: https://www.bcc.ca.gov/consumers/file_complaint.html
Avoid Online Investment Fraud
- New York Attorney General, Avoid Online Investment Fraud – https://ag.ny.gov/investor-protection/avoid-online-investment-fraud
Who should I notified about illegal activity?
It is illegal to ship or receive marijuana by mail. Interstate shipment of marijuana is a federal offense. To report such cases you may reach:
- Postal Inspection Service office: (877) 876-2455 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in all time zones.https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/
- Drug Enforcement Agency: (877)792-2873,https://www.dea.gov/contact.shtml and/or https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/consumer_alert.htm
“Access denied! You don’t have permission to access the website!”
We do not block/deny any IP address from accessing our site. Our servers firewall/anti-spam software may be preventing access if your using a VPN service or a particular browser extensions ie. ad blocker, cookie blocker ect.
Here are some general steps that you can try.
- Delete all browsers saved data. This includes history, cache, cookies and passwords.
- Disable VPN and/or browser extensions.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program.
- Disable Proxy.
- Flush and reset the local DNS cache.
If it does not help, use another browser to access the website.
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
You may also try the following link for more information.
I got an email asking me to reset my password?
- Do NOT provide account login information to anyone, including us. We will never ask for this.
- We do NOT promote any product or brand via email marketing.
Can I talk to someone? Can you guys call me?
- Beware of calls claiming to be BB staff. We do NOT call anyone.
- BB does not get involved in any transactions between its users.