Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Contact Support

[email protected]



Who should I notify about fraud or scams?

You may wish to file a report with the appropriate authorities and/or your regional fraud reporting center — such as the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov) and/or if you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police: USA Police Department Directory

You may also contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), which handles complaints about deceptive or unfair business practices. To file a complaint, visit http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm, call 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357), or write to the following address:

Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580

Furthermore, you may contact the Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau of Cannabis Control. https://www.bcc.ca.gov/

or write to the following address:

Department of Consumer Affairs – Bureau of Cannabis Control
2920 Kilgore Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(833) 768-5880
Email: [email protected]

Avoid Online Investment Fraud


Help I can’t log in?

“Access denied! You don’t have permission to access the website!”

We do not block/deny any IP address from accessing our site. Our servers firewall/anti-spam software may be preventing access if your using a VPN service or a particular browser extensions ie. ad blocker, cookie blocker ect. 

Here are some general steps that you can try.

  1. Delete all browsers saved data. This includes history, cache, cookies and passwords.
  2. Disable VPN and/or browser extensions.
  3. Temporarily disable your antivirus program.
  4. Disable Proxy.
  5. Flush and reset the local DNS cache.

If it does not help, use another browser to access the website. 

  1. Microsoft Edge 
  2. Google Chrome
  3. Safari
  4. Mozilla Firefox
  5. Opera


You may also try the following link for more information.




I received an email asking me to reset my password?

  • Do NOT provide account login information to anyone, including us. We will never ask for this.