Need Biomass Processed? CBD, THC, Crude, Full Spectrum Oils. We can do it!!! 707-200-7918 New August prices!
- City: Sacramento
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 95828
- Listed: September 30, 2019 12:56 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Synergy Tek Labs Toll Processing
Synergy Tek Labs Toll Processing operation is focused on meeting our customers needs. We can assist clients from the beginning stage of formulation development, one time production of small batches, and even large scale continuous production.
Our extensive knowledge in hemp processing technology makes us one of the leaders in the industry. The experts at Synergy Tek Labs know and understand cannabinoid extraction and have years of experience working with cannabis in all of its forms..
QUALITY CONTROL TESTING
At our facility we have state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the quality on every batch we produce. Our customers have access to several analytical tests, Most are done here on site and documented for your records. Below is a list of tests we can do:
- Potency Testing
- Quantified Pesticide Analysis
- Microbiological Contaminants and Mold/Mycotoxins.
- Terpene Analysis
- Density / specific gravity / solids testing
- pH measurements
- HPLC analysis
WET BIOMASS PROCESSING CAPABILITIES
We know that not all biomass is the same and that sometimes customer’s require different methods of processing.
- Media Milling
- Liquid/Solids – Extraction
- High viscosity mixing and dispersing
- Filtration & Winterization
When you partner with Synergy Tek Labs to fulfill your processing needs you can count on us to do more than just process your Biomass. We have a range of additional services that our customers can take advantage of, in order to save them time and money.
- Raw material acquisition and storage
- Extraction / Product Preparation
- Filtration/ Winterization
- Inventory management of customer supplied raw materials
- Packaging and labeling
- Storage of finished products
- Shipment to you (Our Client) or your end user
- Full process documentation to satisfy all your ISO requirements
Most common services are extraction and winterization. Prices decrease as batch sizes increase.
- Lab and Pilot Size Batches (1000-2000 LBS) $25.00 Extraction $15.00 Winterization Per Input Pound $40 Combo
- Production Size Batches (2001 – 2,500 LBS) $23 Extraction $12 Winterization Per Input Pound $35 Combo
- Continuous Contract (2,500-10k Weekly) $22.50 Extraction $11.00 Winterization Per Input Pound $32.50 Combo
- Continuous Contract Large (10k-20k Weekly) $20 Extraction $10 Winterization Per Input Pound $30 Combo
- Continuous Industrial ( 20k+ Weekly) $17.50 Extraction $ 7.50 Winterization Per Input LB $25.00 Combo
Call Today!!! 707-200-7918
product splits also available as payment!