- City: Weaverville
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 96093
- Listed: April 24, 2018 2:26 AM
- Expires: 88 days, 17 hours
www.agrowinc.com (530) 784 3566
California State Licensed Cultivators
TC Licensed Distributors – Transporters
We need capital to fund the expansion project and have devised the LEASE A HOLE PROGRAM as the investment vehicle to cover the costs for the site preparation and growth of the additional 500 plants allowed by the Tier 3 license.
Annual return on the investment is anticipated to be 35%; the vesting period is 10 months, making the actual return 42%. The investment amount per Plant is $1,000 with a five Plant minimum. The actual cost to grow a plant is $1,000 as shown in the prorated cost categories detailed breakdown.
All investors become passive participants in our marijuana grow. We do the work from site prep to harvest and then split the yield with the investor.
Pertinent Points Are:
1. Minimum lease is five (5) Plants
2. All marijuana became legal in California on January 1, 2018
3. Projections on ROI are based on a yield of 2.71 pounds per plant.
· In 2017, we grew 200 plants with an average yield of 3.91 pounds per plant
4. A leased plant will be in a pool of plants and not though you be assigned specific plants
5. Payoff priority is to the leases after we have sold the first 50 pounds
6. Payoff can be made in either cash or product
7. Holding time is 10 months. January 1 through October 31
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, PLEASE CONTACT US. AFTER WE DETERMINE SUITABILITY, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR MISSION STATEMENT, CCL, AND AN ITEMIZED COST BREAKDOWN.
CURRENT: 2/15/2018 pdFavorites